June 7, 2013 - June 13, 2013
Grad Night and the days to follow went by great.
Grad Night was extremely hot, but it was fun. Really happy I decided to go last minute and go to spend time with Celine, Kiran, Victoria, Briana, Nikki, Catherine, Kelli, and Kate.
And after Grad Night, I really am never going to see some of my other classmates again. But yeah, shout out to that bitch who hit me in race, stupid slut.
And there was a balloon guy at Grad Night named Perry, omg. He is the most precious guy I’ve met and all his magic tricks freaked me out haha.
Had work a couple of times, and those went alright. I feel somewhat on edge nowadays at Fantasia, but at the same time I feel that senioritis is hitting me at work.
Watched This is the End with Lindsay, Star, Jasmine, Yevgeny, and Kristy. New favorite movie, it was the only movie to ever make me laugh and be totally terrified at the same time.
Lol, still hasn’t completely hit me that I graduated yet. But I definitely don’t miss high school, and if I was asked to “re-do” it all again, I’d pretty much say swerve. Lol, but I do miss people!
June 6, 2013
Thursday, June 6, 2013.
4:30pm at Santa Clara High School.
Well today, was the big day. I cannot begin to tell you how excited and happy I was for this day, this moment to arrive. The night before felt like any other school night; except of course less stressful.
The ceremony itself felt very short, mostly I just talked to Michael about things and complained how hot it was. Well, the excitement quickly began when my row had to stand up. I was so excited. When Mrs. Denise called my name, and I heard the screams, I pretty much thought “oh shit! oh shit!” , and I was too excited, that I forgot to smile to the photographer when I got my diploma. I thought, “why isn’t this lady giving it to me,” and she said “look at the camera sweetie.” Oops. Oh well.
Graduation pretty much went by in a flash. Took a lot of photos with friends and family. I was really happy, and contrary to popular belief, it was more sweet than bitter. Since my Mom complained so much, we went to Red Lobsters right after graduation, and the stuffed mushrooms though. All I can say was how excited and happy I was.
Went to Kristy’s a little bit after, and caught up with Kristy, Star, Lindsay, and Marylyn. Came home at 11:30ish, and called it a night.
The day felt surreal, and I really couldn’t believe I graduated. It didn’t even hit me.
June 1, 2013 - June 5, 2013
- Monday, the senior picnic. It was good! I had work unfortunately right after, and I was a total mess. Went hiking with Rinaldo, Kate, Celine, Tricky Vicky, Pauline, and Kiran. I hella messed up my shoes and stepped on one unstable rock and that landed me into the cold creek and my shoes and socks were all wet, I was so sad. But I had a lot of fun overall! Even though I had expected there was more to do, I still had a lot of fun.
- Tuesday, first day of graduation practice. It was really hot, but I got to get Verde and Pho with Michael, Wing, Anthony, Momo, Both Adrians, Aaron, Jimmy, and Momo. It was nice, then went to Rivermark and got to catch up with Chau, Kristy, and Julia. That was really fun and nice. But McDonalds took out their ice cream machine, and ever since Tuesday I’ve been craving ice cream like all day.
- Wednesday, second day of graduation practice. The weather was better, and I hung out with the tricks. Went to Wingstop with Kiran and Celine, then went over to Kiran’s house. I left my yearbook there too :( Then Briana, Catherine, Nikki, Huong, Rusty, and Kate came over. Went to Rivermark with them. Chilled at Fantasia for a little bit, then I went home and like slept all day ahha.
May 10, 2013 - May 31, 2013
The remainder of May was pretty much stressful.
I didn’t really update anything cause I was going through it this whole month.
AP testing, the whole graduation seating dilemma, two promz, work, studying, finals, and crying about Calculus grade.
My finals went pretty well, and the goodbye rally was … not as emotional as I thought it would be, and I only teared up when Briana started crying lol. But I’m definitely going to miss some of my teachers. This was an eventful year.
May 9, 2013
Took my AP English Literature Exam today and not feeling too great about it. So I was thinking about all the stuff I read this year and just realized how much I read;
- The Bell Jar
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Awakening
- Fathers and Sons
- The Yellow Wallpaper
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- A lot of poems
- The Metamorphosis
- The Stranger
Got to say I liked most of the books, personally I only found The Awakening, Fathers and Sons, Pride and Prejudice, and Beowulf difficult to comprehend. I found Grendel to be the most tiring to analyze. And I found all these books depressing, but it opened my eyes to like how much life sucks LOL. Hard to pick a favorite, but The Stranger, The Bell Jar, Frankenstein, and Grendel the most interesting.
All in all, my experience with AP English was really good. I absolutely love my teacher and I always felt guilty about being sleepy/tired in this class. Even though half the time I did not know what I was doing, I think taking this class definitely improved my writing — especially under stressful conditions (procrastination), and my teacher’s sense of humor. If there is one teacher I am definitely going to miss, it’s going to be Mr. Ansaldo.
April 29, 2013 - May 7, 2013
- As of today, there are only seventeen days left in the school year for me, and wow. I didn’t think I was going to even stress out this much, but I am actually. The “fun part” of senior year isn’t hitting me yet, and it’s already May.
- I want to be excited for Prom… but I am caked under so much stress, that it’s really kind of whatever in my head. However, I wonder for some people at my school, if they realize that there is the day after prom. I feel like some people’s whole life at the moment is just dedicated to just prom.
- On another note, my Calculus final is Friday and that pretty much determines whether I pass the class or not, so I am extremely terrified.
- Work is okay. I can tell it’s been cutting into my sleep, but at least there’s money.
- There’s also whether or not to go to Grad Night versus one of my friend’s graduation party. Sigh, decisions.
- Got my first waitlist acceptance from Santa Barbara, and still kinda unsure. Have until Friday.
- I kinda thought about it today, but even though I kinda/sorta/really hate my school, I actually met some great people. And when I mean I want to say “bye Felicia” to my school on June 6, 2013, I don’t entirely mean it, since there are some amazing people I’ve met. I think I mostly hate some of the other people at the school, like the obnoxious dipshits that think they’re so hard for everything they do. In addition to the those people that are straight up trifiling. Nope, swerve.
- I’m excited for Seattle (as long as I don’t get rescinded lol), and I honestly cannot wait to take a break from this area. I need a breather. Can’t imagine being here continuously for another four years.
April 15, 2013 - April 28, 2013
- School has been immensely stressful.
- My college acceptance is pretty dependent on my final grade in my Calculus class which is pretty much based on my final exam grade so theoretically I am screwed.
- In addition, there’s still Physics to worry about.
- The other week I was insulted by a regular customer who called me a “marshmallow” - sounds cute and everything, but no.
- Wednesday, I told her straight up and didn’t realize how much of a legit trick she is. Damn, you’re pushing 40 and you’re still willing to go all out on an argument that is based on the fact that you were late to Fantasia and the register was already closed.
- That being said, you’re also clearly ignorant and stubborn.
- And she told me my boss, but whatever.
- Saturday, first prom at Wilcox. The dance was ratchet, but good company. Actually overall the weekend has been pretty good.
- But the reality of school is kicking in and Im sosososo depressed about it.
- Four AP exams coming up too :/ and I really need to raise my Calculus grade… not to mention that ratchetass physics course. Ugh priorities.
April 11, 2013 - April 14, 2013
- Past few days of spring break have been rejuvenating and lazy.
- I feel like I don’t have enough time for my Physics course.
- I’m not ready for Calculus nor Econ nor anything.
- Work transformed into a hostile environment at the end of my shift.
- It was great seeing everyone today!
- Now I need to finish my homework *sigh*
April 10, 2013
- Going to make a special post about today.
- So everything is good with my job, I can comeback during the summer so not officially quitting.
- However, I had to work 4 and half hours with this co-worker, who I absolutely despise with a passion. I have never been so frustrated working with someone in my life. Antagonizing here and there, making me feel like shit here and there, making work 100x harder than it needs to be, shit I’m so SICK OF IT.
- I hate you, so much. My boss always puts me with you for a horrible hour every Monday afternoon, and it makes me sick. You make me feel so nauseated, I hate your attitude and I hate your disposition. Grow up, stupid trick.
- On the bright side, got to hangout with the ghettos Victoria, Gabe, and Kiran.
- Then went to Kristy’s for a brief bit with Star, Jasmine, and Lindsay.
- Blah, I’m tired.
April 4, 2013 - April 9, 2013
- Thursday night I was going through. I went to bed at 4:55am. I never want to experience that pain again.
- The AP Econ test got postponed to Monday, thank you jesus.
- The group quiz in AP Calculus actually brought up grade while it lowered everyone else’s oh well, s’all good.
- AP Stats test was hard, fuck I’m failing the AP exam. I’m giving up all hope.
- Ethnic Studies… Mrs. Flores wasn’t there so class wasn’t a particular good use of time. I could’ve been studying. I love that class and all, but it’s like so slow-paced sometimes I wish I could just be studying.
- How nerdy of me saying that.
- AP English Lit was alright. That Frankenstein essay turned out probably better than what I hoped for.
- I was going through it during 7th.
- BBO was okay, I was mostly annoyed during the first half on my side of the school, cause all these girls were complaining how slutty Wilcox was, but you guys dressed like you at the beach and you had nothing to show, so why you showing your bra off lol, bye.
- Saturday, the musical. It was excellent, congratulations to Kristy on your final performance!
- Sunday, I had work. Fuck that was tiring.
- Monday, I had work too, that was also tiring.
- Tuesday, I didn’t do anything.
April 2, 2013 - April 3, 2013
- Special shout out to Jae Won, Happy 17th :)
- Tuesday, school sucked, but afterschool was good. I managed to take a nap, and I felt amazing.
- Went to Fantasia, and literally everyone was there. It was so loud, but haha I loved it.
- After being ghetto the whole time, we went to Safeway, and this annoying old guy keeps trying to start a conversation with me. I’ve met this guy before and he can really strike up a conversation about anything, my preference for avocado on my sandwich, how he is banned from a burger place, and how Safeway’s bathroom might have lead his gum disease to become worse.
- Seriously though, I told him “sounds like a personal problem.” He still laughed, my sarcasm was bleeding through, but I guess not. Ehh, he’s not too freaky.
- Wednesday, school was long and tiring.
- Work was good for once, got to work with Andy.
- Stella and Ravneet came to visit too, and they aren’t Fantasia virgins anymore woohoo :)
March 29, 2013 - April 1, 2013
- I spent most of the three day weekend going through it, and coming to terms with college.
- Pretty much had Fantasia dates all day, especially during Saturday on Easter weekend. Too many people are thirsty.
- I also signed up for RoomSurf and pretty much got ghetto on the UDub group.
- Monday was tiring. School sucked, as usual, and it was my Mom’s birthday. Went to multiple places to get my Mom her birthday balloons, birthday cheesecake, another bouquet, and orange juice from Jamba.
- I also gave her another personal red envelope, and she still was extremely pouty by dinner time.
- Poor Red Lobster waitress, my Mom gave her such a hard time…
- But, still Happy Birthday Mom. Even though you irritate, irk, and annoy me 98% of the time, you’re still my Mom.