So this is pretty much the last quarter to bring up my mediocre GPA and I’m taking the most random GE (American Popular Song) and taking Business prereqs Social Science Stats and Macroeconomics
- I didn’t really learn anything in AP Stats
- My teacher was too chill and I had Briana, Victoria and the other tricks in my class
- Naturally I didnt care. i do hope my stats teacher is doing okay…
- Everyone at SC knows how fun and exciting AP Econ was too
- I really dont remember anything except supply and demand
- awwwww damn
***positive thoughts ***
Anonymous asked: California doesn't miss you. Sorry pal
Lol I still have an idea who this is and all good your name ain’t California. Sorry pal
February 5, 2014 - March 12, 2014
Winter Quarter Update… the first one in a long time.
- ECON 200 - So the past month or so has been a little rough. I’m glad to say I made an amazing study group in this class, but unfortunately, my punctuality to this class is dwindling. Class begins at 8:30am, yet on some days, I leave my room at 8:20am and get breakfast instead of immediately rushing. But, you know at least I show up, I’m still a good student man haha. I horrifically bombed my second midterm in this class, but just did good on my last quiz, so I’m hoping that makes a difference. Oh, and the Aplia HW is just so frustrating and I had no idea I had so much to do this week…
- PSYCH 101 - More or less this class is really chill. I love Dr. Prat and the class environment. I feel that Psychology has probably been one of the more interesting subjects I learned this quarter, and I found the readings pretty bearable. And did so-so on one midterm, and got an A on today’s midterm! All that studying paid off.
- MATH 112 - Well, math as usual is the reason why I cry at night. However, I find my professor very easy to talk to and overall great, precious guy, so when I came into office hours I was re-inspired to do well. I actually studied really hard for the second midterm, still didn’t do wonderful, but I raised my grade a lot, so I am extremely happy. Though I have to say that Business Calculus is actually pretty rough, lolol I remember in the day I’d hate looking at graphs and doing word problems, and now pretty much this is my whole college career. A little part of me wishes I could’ve taken this course in community college prior to coming to UW.
- CLAS 101 - Actually, even though I am pretty much dead tired when I come to Classics, I find this subject - especially Greek/Latin Culture - to be really interesting. If I could, I would probably want to further study Greek/Latin culture, and hopefully I can take somesort of mythology course in the Autumn. My professor is really chill, and I think because of him this class was way more interesting. Etymology is pretty interesting in strange ways.
- GEN ST 197 - On Monday my freshman seminar concluded. I was really sad. I actually really loved my seminar this quarter. Professor Bullitt is hands down amazing and inspiring. Not only did I learn about how to function correctly in a team, prepare resumes, elevator speeches, but I got to learn about myself as a communicator as well meet with successful professionals in Seattle’s hospitality industries, ahhhh so thankful.
- Work - Stressful, but I love free tea and my co-workers are all really nice. Wish I could sit down more, makes me working at Fantasia.
- Clubs - Ascend, ASC, TSA, ASUW, etc. have all really been going well. I am finally getting to bond more closely within each of the groups and I couldn’t be any more happier. Nice to know that my communities are growing wider and getting closer. :)
- I am tired and I really wish I could blog more thoroughly, but all this Aplia and WebAssign, especially with a depressing Psychology and Math final looming in the near future makes even more sad haha. Almost done with school, and I AM SO READY FOR SPRING BREAK.