- My least favorite customer paid me a visit.
- A year-ish ago, I had a confrontation with this girl because she was mad that I told her Fantasia already closed and she threw the biggest hissy fit calling me fat and what not.
- I didn’t want to apologize to her, but I did told her I apologize for my “behavior” and she told me wasn’t going to accept it.
- Lmao, okay then. My boss told me later that I “attacked” her and called her a racial slur, but I didn’t do any of that.
- The past few times she’s been here I’ve openly ignored her because why should I be nice to someone who didn’t accept my apology and fabricated the story even further?
- In the middle of the line, she got all pissy and started yelling at me because I didn’t greet her and I “should learn my customer service skills”, okay I guess I mean you aren’t exactly being extremely friendly either.
- My co-worker stood up for me and asked her “to stop yelling because you sound a little crazy” … true friends.
- She stormed out all pissy and I’m going to assume that she is going to do this again soon enough.
- Why can’t you just go get milk tea at Santana Row
Facts about TEA
Intersting Articles about TEA. Come by Tealife TDODAY! it’s hot!
- My Mom is doing the most. She fell asleep while cooking some porridge and ended up burning it all / setting off the fire alarm.
- Somehow, she blamed it on me… I mean I guess.
- I need to schedule my Driving test soon…
- I’m writing my personal statements for several applications and, while I was excited at first, started to realize that I’m running into blocks in my head.
- I’m asking this lady for help and she stated that my writing should stay in simple English, and I don’t think I even I used more than three or four SAT words in that whole chunk…
- Sigh. I’m feeling irritable and inadequate.
- I retook Calculus, again, for the second time (third if you count senior year) and I can’t help but feel bummed that I didn’t reach my goals again.
- Applying to a competitive major isn’t the business and it’s really harshing my mood.
- I feel that I’m just so pitiful because I’m letting a grade seriously bumming me out.
- In the end, I hope it will all work out. I hope, in a year’s time, I can just remember back to this summer where I was all stressed out and tired that it ended up being okay.
- But for now, I’ll just wait. Hopefully positivity will creep in soon.
- Inadequacy is a strange and disgusting feeling.